Science, Magic and a dash of Ninja

Thursday, November 04, 2004

ahhhhhhhhhh....sleeeep

well, turned 21 today, and needless to say, i got completely hammered last nite! Whew. was careful to drink lots of water, so i have no aftereffects, cept for a tender tummy and im sleepy :)

only got 4 kisses so far, gotta get another 17! Nice to know the shirt still works (to those of you in the unknowingness, when i was 18 i made a shirt that said "kiss me im 18" on the front and "i <3 girls" on the back, cept its really a heart. I made one for this birthday, cept it said 21 on the front, and after the i heart girls part, i added "sit on my face!!" for the sheer silliness :)

anywho, today is chill day! Thanks to my buddies who came and hung out with me, especially my bro nick! Lol.....man, were gonna be telling stories about last nite for years!

peacezorz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home