Science, Magic and a dash of Ninja

Thursday, September 02, 2004

the wind goddess plays....

well im all anxious for this hurricane, its got me all like woohoo! But its nothing compared to my plans. I have a goal now ladies n gents!

I, the aimless wonder, have decided on a plan of action. I am having deja vu right now, but if you have heard me say this before, then let me know what it was. As far as im concerned, this is the best plan yet :)

Super dee luper! Awww man, I can't wait! ive got lots of stuff to do, but man, its all worth it. oh yeah! And a forced divorcee knows what i mean! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ooooo..i wonder if i can wait a whole year? guess the monetary benefit is worth the wait, but small fries rarely get attention, unless maybe by a rookie. Who knows. Ill leave that open to discussion. Right now im concentrating on being a dive master, and studying. Lots of studying :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home