Science, Magic and a dash of Ninja

Friday, August 13, 2004

such a rich deep red

i woke up with another nosebleed this morning. Quite a big one, actually, all over my shirt and pillow. I also scratched like crazy last nite, it was so itchy it was horrible! Ugh. Anywho, i realized today that the color of blood is actually really pretty, at least, when it first comes out. I don't like the dull red color of dry blood. Im...dammit there goes my nose again. brb...

wow im glad there's tile over here, i dripped twice! As i was saying, i really noticed it a few days ago when i cut my leg (or hit a scab i think) and big red trickle forged a path down my leg. It was a really pretty color red, but not worth the trouble it is to see it. Bleeding, that is. I don't mind bleeding, I mean i do it all the time and don't seem to notice, but its not cool when other people bleed.

hopefully, we get a hurricane today and i get to see a nice storm! Ill be driving around most of the day, but itll be ok :) I haven't seen a hurricane a few years, so im stoked! even if it is a little one. I am headed to vero to check out a machinist job, the only one on the list that said they should have a position available. woohoo! a job. yay!

the minimum pay is 7.30, so in the very least this will be a nice paying job.

Well, its started with a crazy night of halfsleep, half scratching, and a nosebleed. Lets see how the day unfolds!

1 Comments:

At August 16, 2004 at 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick here...

you know what they say about people who get frequent nose-bleeds?

either they're picking their nose too much, or they're having minor brain hemorrhages because of too much brain activity in their sleep... (it's actually something common among real freaking geniuses...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home